We are looking for a graphic design intern to start working with us. He/she will interpret our brand strategy and mission—to bring joy to work through brochures, posts, and accessory design—in terms of line, color, and typography.
He will work closely with the mentor and marketing teams to create materials for both on and offline promotions. Codefficient values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the tenure.
Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the website homepage, blog, and social media accounts
• Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
• Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations
• Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
• Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw and Illustrator
• Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals